The use of Silveritas.com and making a purchase there are governed by the Conditions of Use and the policies below and indicate your acceptance of Conditions of Use.
Please read them before placing your order. We recommend you print out a copy for future reference.
Silveritas may change the Conditions of Use from time to time without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders.
Prices of the Products
The prices on the site can be displayed in multiple currencies depending on the customer's preference. The prices shown on the site are exclusive of insurance, freight, taxes, duties and any other surcharge. Shipping costs are added separately during the checkout process based on the shipping options chosen by the customer.
The prices on the site are only valid for items in stock. If available quantity, color or size of the product doesn't meet your requirement, an order for custom-made jewelry can be placed by email. Please also refer to section Custom Orders.
We try to ensure all prices on the web site are accurate. Nevertheless, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered, we will contact you to resolve the situation.
If by mistake we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item in question.
Our right to cancel
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- One or more of the Products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers or for any other reason; or
- A Force Majeure Event occurs.
If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will offer an alternative replacement Product or refund to you any amounts paid to us as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
We shall not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered and we shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims that you may incur.
Images of goods on the site may not show the actual size of items. Some Products may appear larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item, and your attention is drawn to the Product details and content where given. All sizes and measurements on the site are approximate. They are provided for guidance purpose only.
Minimum Order Value
We are a wholesale merchant and we only accept orders at or above USD 500,--.
A binding contract is formed only when you receive a confirmation by us that your order has been accepted (order acknowledgment).
Presently Silveritas.com accepts the following payment methods:
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T). This is a simple method of electronically transferring funds from your bank to our bank. For transfer, please use the bank details shown below.
- PayPal (only for regular customers)
The payment method needs to be selected by the customer during the checkout process.
Payment is to be made after you receive our order acknowledgement and NOT at the time of checkout.
All goods must be paid in full before shipping.
For custom orders, a down payment of 30% of total order value is required upon order acknowledgement. The remaining 70% are due for payment before shipping.
Custom Orders (Make-to-order)
We accept custom orders. Custom orders include products, which we produce using your own designs, products which are out of stock or variations to products on stock (e.g. different color, size, stone etc.).
The placement of custom orders requires close interaction between customers and us to ensure that product specifications and all other requirements are known to us.
The primary communication method is through e-mail and e-mail attachments (e.g. product specifications, product images, drawings etc.)
When producing jewelry based on your own design, you have the option of requesting a sample from us. In this case, all associated costs (moulding, manufacturing, shipping) are to be borne by yourself. We would also like to ensure you that we honour intellectual property of your designs.
The prices for custom-made products usually vary from the prices for products in stock as new quotations are based on the current silver price. We would like to ensure you that we will always try to offer the most competitive factory prices. Orders for custom-made jewelry are subject to minimum order quantities. Minimum order quantities and prices will be communicated to you by e-mail.
Shipping and Returns
Please refer to the section Shipping and Returns.